Group Rates (waterpark)
Group discounts are not available on Saturdays
20+ People………………$8 each*
50+ People………………$7 each*
Ages 2 and under are always free
*To qualify for these discounted group rates, the group admission fees must be paid in one transaction. We accept cash, check, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover).
Group Rates are not available on Saturdays. If Saturday is the day your group wishes to visit Splash in the Boro, please refer to our general admission ticket prices.
BOOK YOUR GROUP OUTING NOW!
To book your group outing to Splash in the boro, please open the PDF file below, read Group Packet, and complete page 5. You can then print and fax to us at (912) 489-1051, or email to [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
*Tip-if you would like to email the form to us, please use the "Word Document" version and type the information in the blanks*
*Counselors are responsible for supervising children at all times.
There should be a 1 to 5 counselor to child ratio for ages 6 and under
and a 1 to 10 ratio for ages 7 and over.
There is no cost for counselors (based on ratio with
restrictions) or bus driver* (one per group). Proper swimsuits must be worn.
* No toys allowed.
* A limited supply of Coast Guard approved life jackets are available to use while in the park at no cost. Children may bring their own Coast Guard approved life jacket into the park.
* No food, drinks, or coolers are allowed into the park.
* Participants may receive a hand stamp to enter or exit the park throughout the day.
We offer colored wristbands which correlate with the meal choice which you can purchase for your group at the ticket counter. This allows each group member to redeem their wristband for a meal at their convenience throughout the day.
We have four wristband options to choose from:
Peanut Butter & Jelly*……......$3.00
(includes Goldfish and Apple Juice)
Hot Dog Meal**………………..…$3.50
*No substitutions on Kid’s meal
** Includes French fries and one small drink
*Meal wristbands must be purchased in the same transaction as the group tickets.
-All offerings and prices subject to change-
Groups must be scheduled 48 hours in advance with park staff.
During the waterpark off season, the Competition and Therapy Pools are covered with an inflatable dome and heated for year round operations. These pools are available for private rentals which is great for birthday parties, family gatherings, staff parties, and much more! For information on the brithday POOLooza package, click here.
Competition Pool- $300 (2 hours)
Therapy Pool- $150 (2 hours)
Pool Rental Agreement & Procedures:
this form is a PDF document which will allow you to 'fill in the blanks' then send back to us via email ([email protected]), or print and fax to (912) 489-1051
(Agreement form must be completed and returned at least 2 weeks prior to the rental date)
Splash in the Boro Waterpark is also available for private rentals during the waterpark season. The park rental fee is $2000 and is available Sunday through Friday 6:30pm-8:30pm (except Thursday) from May 20 until September 3, unless booked.
This price includes the Play Pool, Leisure Pool, Spray Pad, Lazy River, Tot Slides, and the Slide Trio. The other attractions are available as “add-ons” to the park rental. The Mat Racer is $300. The FlowRider is $400. Therapy Pool (Fri. & Sun.) $200 (2 Hours), Competition Pool (Fri & Sun) $300 (2 Hours).
The pavilion is centrally located inside the waterpark and is also available for rent for $25/hour during waterpark hours.
our family can now reserve your own private space at Splash in the Boro. Your spacious 10’x12’ Cabana is complete with lounge chairs, privacy curtains, bottled waters, a storage locker, and a cabana host.
Cabana Rental Prices:
Monday-Sunday $70/ day
*Price does not include park admission
*MAX of 8 guests per cabana
Payment is due in full at time of reservation and is non-refundable.
payment in full is due along with the reservation form before your reservation will be made or guarenteed.
Please note- Cabana rental reservations are on a first come/first serve basis and fill up quickly. It is recommended to reserve your cabana 2 weeks in advance if possible.
Send us a CABANA RENTAL REQUEST FORM NOW: Cabana_Rental_Request_Form.pdf
*please fill out request form completly and email to [email protected] or fax to (912) 489-1051. This form does not confim your reservation, you will be contacted for with 48 hours of form submission if the date is available.
Boro Birthday Bash Package- $200
This package is available during Waterpark operations only. (waterpark season is May 18-Sept. 2, 2013)
Monday - Friday:
10:30a-12:30p, 1p-3p, or 3:30p-5:30p
3:30p-5:30p or 6p-8p
(on Saturdays, After August 10th Splash in the Boro closes at 6pm, therefore Birthday Parties are only available on Saturdays 3:30-5:30pm)
12:30p-2:30p or 3p-5p
$200 for 15 party guests
$8.00 per additional guest over 15 ($8 rate is for additional guests which should pre determined before the date of the party and put on the guest list. The party guest list must be submitted to Splash staff at least 3 days before the party. This $8 rate applies to extra guests which the party family is responsible to pay for in one total transaction at the end of the party. Anyone who wishes to pay individually will be required to pay the regular admission rates.)
Book your party now!
please complete the document below and attach to an email and send to [email protected] at least two weeks before your party date. You will recieve a call within 48 hours to make payment arrangements. The party date/time is NOT confirmed until the payment has been made in full. If the date/time you selected is already booked up, you will be notified via email or phone.
Each party package includes 15 complimentaty birthday invitations. We cannot mail the invitations to you, but you can come by Splash in the Boro during business hours to pick your 15 invitations up. If you are unable to come by Splash in the Boro to pick up the invitations, please use the invitations below. They will print on any standard printer.
Birthday Invitation Color:
Birthday Invitation black and white:
*2 week advance reservations plus payment in full required before party date/time is confirmed.
Designated Party Location (2 hours)
Party Coordinator (2 hours)
15 Invitations (must pick up in person or use the digital copy)
Decorative Splash Balloons
Party Kit (plates, cups, utensils,and napkins)
Personalized Birthday Cake & Candles
One t-Shirt for Birthday child
All day admission for birthday child, two chaperones, plus 15 party guests
Party Package Add-On:
Dippin Dot Coupons- $3.50 each.
‘Meal wristbands’ are available for purchase at the ticket windows.
This allows the party guests to redeem their bands at the Snack Shack for their meal anytime throughout the day.
PB & J Sandwich Meal**- $3.00
Hot Dog Meal*- $3.50
Hamburger Meal*- $4.75
Cheeseburger Meal*- $5.00
**includes Goldfish and Apple juice
* Includes French fries and a small drink
Reservations and Cancellations
1. Party reservations should be made as soon as possible and are based on availability.
2. All fees are due at the time of reservation which must be 10 business days before the party. Party dates and times are confirmed only after payment is received.
3. If a cancellation is made with 3 business days notice then a refund will be processed less a $50 administration fee.
4. Final attendee count is due 3 business days prior to the party.
5. Payment may be made by cash, check, money order, or credit card. Checks should be made payable to SBCPRD.
On your Day
1. All parties include a party host which will greet your group at party time.
2. If you arrive at the park before your scheduled party time, please listen for your party group to be announced over the intercom at the scheduled time of your party.
3. All party participants must wear wristbands
4. The host family is responsible for cleanup of all wrapping paper and any other items not provided by Splash in the Boro.
5. No storage is available.
6. An adult to child ratio of 1:10 is required for ages 7 and older, ratio of 1:5 for ages 6 and under.
7. Please bring a guest list for the Splash in the Boro staff.
Park Polices and Procedures
1. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult (16 or older).
2. Proper swimming attire is required.
3. Swim diapers are required for all diaper dependent guests and are available at our Gift Shop for purchase.
4. No outside toys or inflatable are allowed inside the park.
5. No coolers, food, or beverages are allowed inside the park.
6. Certified lifeguards are duty at all times. Lifeguards are responsible for ensuring safety and responding to emergencies not child supervision.
7. If inclement weather arises, the park will be closed for 20 minutes from the last sound of thunder or lightning strike.
8. Lifeguards have final authority on all safety rules.
Splash in the Boro would like to offer your company a unique opportunity that we think will really benefit any organization. We would like to give you the option of selling our daily tickets at your business for a discounted rate to your employees. You can also purchase the tickets and use them as rewards for your employees. A minimum of 50 tickets must be purchased.
If you would like to talk in more detail about this plan please contact Ashley Trainor [email protected]