“Under the Dome” Party Availability Days
- Under the Dome Birthday Party Info & Form (Non-Summer Season)
- Saturday: 10:00am – 12:00pm (through Dec. 30) // 11:30am – 1:30pm (starting January 6)
Included in the Party Package
- Party host for 2 hours (ability to add an Activity Leader (AL) is available upon request at an additional fee of $25/hour)
- Pool admission for 15 people from 10am-12pm ($5 per extra party guest – paid on date of party)
- Personalized birthday cake “Get Splashed! Happy Birthday ‘Insert Name’”
- Drinks (water and punch/lemonade)
- Party Kit (candles, plates, utensils, cups, and napkins)
- T-shirt for birthday child
- 8 tables will be available for presents and drinks/cake
- Splash balloons and table cloths
- “Under the Dome” Party Cost
- $175 for 15 people ($5 per extra party guest)
- All parties must be booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advance and are based on availability. Payment is due in full at the time of booking your party. Party day and time is not guaranteed until the Party Agreement Form is completed and full payment is made.
- Party packages are for children 12 and under.
- Anyone that enter the park with or for your party (parents, grandparents, friends, etc..) are considered party guests, and count towards your 15 guests.
- Additional guest entry is $5 per person.
- For a full list of the rules and regulations and to complete the under-the-dome-party-agreement-form
- No food or drinks allowed on pool deck – you can bring PRE-MADE food into the building.
*Please remember we do not have any storage area for gifts, etc. so please leave in your vehicle until party time.
Reservations and Cancellations
- Party reservations must be completed 2 weeks in advanced and are accepted based on availability.
- All fees are due at the time of reservation. Party dates and times are confirmed only after payment is received.
- Payment may be made by cash, money order, or credit card.
- Final attendee count is due 2 business days prior to the party.
- If there is inclement weather which requires the pools to be closed, your party will be cancelled. You can call the Aquatics Building (912-489-9089) for weather updates if there is a chance of storms on your party date.
- If a cancellation is needed from the birthday family, at least a 3 business day notice prior to the party date is required. A refund will be processed with the exception of a $50 administrative fee.
On your Day
- Please in the provided parking spaces in front of the Aquatics Building or additional parking in grass parking lot next to Splash
- Your party host will greet your group at party time in the Aquatics Building
- The party host will be responsible for setting up birthday area, cutting cake, serving drinks, and playing games (if needed/requested)
- The party host will be responsible for cleaning up the Splash party area (cake, cups, etc.)
- Sit back, relax, and let us handle the party!
Park Policies and Procedures
- The following is a list of policies and procedures that should be followed during the party:
- An adult to child ratio of 1:10 is required for ages 7 and older and a ratio of 1:5 for ages 6 and under
- Outside food, drinks, or candy of any sort are NOT allowed on the pool deck. No exceptions. There is picnic areas located in Mill Creek Regional Park for use!
- No storage or refrigeration is available
- Additional decorations must be approved by a Splash in the Boro Supervisor
- Absolutely NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES / DRUGS / SMOKING is allowed on or around an part of Mill Creek Regional Park and Splash in the Boro. People who have been drinking are not allowed on or around our facility.
- Furniture should not be moved from current location without approval and if approved then they must be moved back to the original location
- Please take trash to the trashcans located throughout the pool deck area
- Part parent is responsible for facility damages and will be expected to pay for any necessary repairs
- Party parent is responsible for ensuring that their guests are aware of the following facility rules prior to visiting:
- An adult (16 or older) must accompany children under 12 years old
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times while in the facility
- Certified lifeguards are on duty at all times
- Lifeguards are responsible for ensuring safety and have the final say on all safety rules
- Lifeguards are on duty to respond in the case of an emergency not child supervision
- Anyone planning on entering the water must wear a proper swimsuit. No jeans, khakis, or other attire with zippers or metal.
- Swim diapers are required for all diaper dependent guests and are available for purchase at our facility
- No outside pool toys or inflatables are allowed inside the facility
- Bathers are allowed to wear US Coast Guard approved flotation devises only. Splash in the Boro does have a limited number of approved lifejackets to borrow while at our facility free of charge.
- If inclement weather arises, the pools will be closed for 20 minutes from the last sound of thunder or sight of lightening or until our lightening detection system gives the all clear.