Adult Swim Lessons (Ages 13 and up)
This level is designed to improve comfort and skill in the water, regardless of past swimming experience. Perfect for adults who desire to learn or improve strokes and water skills for fitness or fun. Ratio of 1 instructor to 6 participants. Minimum of 3 participants to offer class.
Number of Lessons
Each session consists of 8 lessons. We offer twice a week lessons and once a week lessons so each session varies in length.
How to Register
- Visit Splash in the Boro or the Statesboro-Bulloch County Parks and Recreation office during normal business hours.
- Registration ends the Thursday before the class begins!
- A minimum of 3 participants must be registered prior to the first day to offer that class – you will be notified before the first day if changes will be made. There is also a maximum of 6 participants, wait listed participants will be contacted up to the 2nd day of lessons if a spot has opened up.
Up to 2 lessons may be cancelled (on our behalf, due to weather or maintenance issues) before makeups will be scheduled
Listed below are a few ways to find out if lessons are cancelled
- Call our Aquatics Building (912.489.9089); someone will be answering the phones or our voicemail will be changed in the event that any programs have been cancelled
- Like us on Facebook (Splash In The Boro Aquatic Center or Splash in the Boro Waterpark) and check our page for status updates on cancellations or makeups
- Opt in for emails during registration
- Sign up for text alerts at RainedOut.com. Text SBCPRD to 84483. Alert times may vary for different carriers.
We will not make any decisions on canceling programs any earlier than one hour prior to the them beginning.
Winter Days and Times
- January 6 – February 24 – Saturdays 9:30 – 10:15 am
- January 9 – February 1 – Tues/Thurs 5:00 – 5:45 pm
- February 5 – February 28 – Mon/Wed 6:00 – 6:45 pm (will have class during Winter Break)
- February 6 – March 1 – Tues/Thurs 5:00 – 5:45 pm (will have class during Winter Break)
- January 6 – February 24 – Saturdays 8:30 – 9:15 am
- January 9 – February 1 – Tues/Thurs 6:00 – 6:45 pm
- February 5 – February 28 – Mon/Wed 5:00 – 5:45 pm (will have class during Winter Break)
- February 6 – March 1 – Tues/Thurs 6:00 – 6:45 pm (will have class during Winter Break)