This program will teach swimmers of all ages how to become a competitive diver! The age requirement is for ages 7 – 18. They will learn competitive flip, dive, and trick techniques taught by a collegiate level dive team instructor! Our instructor will break down the techniques needed to do forward, backward, inward, reverse, and twister dives. Each participant will advance at their own pace based on the skills they learn!
- Ages 7 & up
- Must be able to dive head first into 12 feet deep water off of the diving board without assistance.
- Must be able to swim to the pool side comfortably without assistance.
- $40.00/session for the first child
- $35.00/session for each additional sibling
Number of Lessons
Each session consists of 8 lessons.
How to Register
- Visit Splash in the Boro or the Statesboro Bulloch County Parks and Recreation Department during operation hours.
- Registration ends the Thursday before the class begins!
- A minimum of 5 participants must be registered prior to the first day to offer that class – you will be notified before the first day if changes will be made.
Up to 2 lessons may be cancelled (on our behalf, due to weather or maintenance issues) before makeups will be scheduled
Listed below are a few ways to find out if lessons are cancelled
- Call our Aquatics Building (912.489.9089); someone will be answering the phones or our voicemail will be changed in the event that any programs have been cancelled
- Like us on Facebook (Splash In The Boro Aquatic Center or Splash in the Boro Waterpark) and check our page for status updates on cancellations or makeups
- Opt in for emails during registration
- Sign up for text alerts at RainedOut.com. Follow the instructions on the page. Alert times may vary for different carriers.
We will not make any decisions on cancelling programs any earlier than one hour prior to the them beginning.
Days and Times
***The above schedules and programs are subject to change based on participation or other circumstances beyond our control.***
For more information or for questions, please call the Aquatics Building at 912-489-9089.