General Admission Rules
- Park capacity is 2500 people. If this number is reached then admission is done on a “1 out/1 in” basis until we are under capacity. There are no exceptions for people who have handstamps.
- Swim Suit
Anyone planning on entering the water must wear a proper swim suit. No blue jeans, no cutoff shorts, etc. No exceptions. For men they must have on bathing suit shorts. For women they must wear a one-piece suit or a two-piece (top & bottom). If you are not wearing a swim suit, you will not be allowed in the water.
- Age Restrictions
Youth passes and daily admissions will be sold to all ages, based on their height at the time of purchase. Children age 2 and under will enter free when accompanied by a paying adult or pass holder. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible person age 16 or over.
- Discounted rates
Persons living in Bulloch County will receive a discounted rate for admission. This discount will also be offered to all military personnel and persons 60 years old or over living in or out of the county.
- Personal Care Attendants
Persons serving as a personal care attendant for a person with a disability should not be charged for admission, nor should they be counted as part of the allowance for guests granted to any qualifying resident user.
- Suspension of Operation
In the event short term, severe weather is experienced, i.e. thunder is heard, or; lightning is sighted or detected by mechanical means, all pools and pool decks will be cleared immediately. Pools and decks will remain clear until at least 20 minutes after the last evidence of severe weather, (auditory, visual, or mechanical) is experienced. The pool complex will also be closed and cleared anytime sufficient rainfall is occurring to obscure the bottom of a pool resulting in an unsafe swimming environment, and will remain closed until such time as visual acuity for the bottom of the pool reaches a safe level.
- Rain Checks
Rain checks will be issued only if the pools are cleared and closed for one consecutive hour prior to 4:00pm. Rain checks are valid through the remainder of the current waterpark season, and only for the class of admission for which they were issued.
- Swim suits– Proper swimsuit attire must be worn.
- (NO cut-offs, shorts, leotards, jeans, warm-up suits, etc.) Appropriate body coverage must be maintained at all times (no thong suits).
- NO COOLERS are permitted inside the park.
- No tobacco products, (smoking or chewing) will be allowed inside the pool enclosure. Those wishing to use tobacco products will have their hand stamped and must then pass outside the pool gates before engaging in their use in designated areas outside the fence enclosure that surrounds Splash in the Boro.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of a controlled substance will not be allowed entry to the facility, or, if inside the facility, they will be asked to leave.
- Running, rough play, roughhousing, and obscene gestures and language are not allowed. Determination of these acts are occurring is left solely to the discretion of the pool staff.
- Designated park staff will determine if a swimmer with a contagious condition or open wound will be allowed admission into any of the swimming areas.
- Splash in the Boro and the Parks and Recreation Department are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Deck furniture may not be placed in any pool or bench entry, and must remain in a position so as to allow free access to pools at all times. Deck furniture may not be moved onto grassy areas.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied at all times by a responsible person age 16 or older.
- A ratio of 1 swimming adult to every 6 children must be met for all groups with children of ages 2-4. For groups with children ages 5-10 the ratio must be one swimming adult for every 8 children.
- Chewing gum will not be allowed inside the pool fence at any time.
- Hanging on lane ropes will not be permitted.
- Only radios utilizing head phones will be allowed.
- No water toys will be allowed at any time in the pools. Flotation devices must be Coast Guard approved and labeled as such.
- Swim diapers will be required of all infants and toddlers swimming in the facility. Positively no disposable diapers of any kind will be allowed.
- Park capacity is 2500 people. If this number is reached then admission is done on a “1 out/1 in” basis until we are under capacity. There are no exceptions for pass holders or handstamps.
- Pool management reserves the right to modify rules or create new rules as situations dictate. Failure to follow directions from pool staff will result in removal from the facility.
During swimming lessons and public swimming time, no food may be brought inside the pool fence. Patrons who desire to bring their own food, must consume such food outside the pool fence. Those wishing to consume food in this fashion will have their hands stamped, and will be allowed to re-enter without paying any additional fee. Hand stamps will NOT ensure immediate re-entry into the park during max capacity.
Only clear liquid in clear containers (i.e.,bottled water) will be allowed on the pool decks. All other food and drink must be purchased from the concession stand and consumed in the area of the concession deck or restroom deck level.